Made the best of the rain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackout

Reaction score
Went out today for about 5 hours and it took almost as much time to clean :ack: It's normally black. I will post more pics tomorrow.
IMG_0143-1.jpg

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can only imagine the amount of clean up time that took, looks like you had fun though, and that is all that matters!!!:thumbsup:

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I really wish I had a 4wd. Looks like you had some fun! And you left no hint of what color the truck is:DNice!

Blackout

Reaction score
Nothing broke and was a great trip. A friend of our went with us with his new Dodge ram so I took my tow chain just incase. We logged about 50 miles of trails. It was great day and I have a ton of pics and a few vids that I will post after work.
It took me about 2- 2 1/2 hours to clean it but there is no visible mud anywhere on it now. I even got on the ground to get it all off the suspension and brakes. I got dirtier cleaning it then being out in the mud. Now I have to buff out the brush scratches on the sides but it's not too bad.

road1will

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What fender flares are those?

Also - please, never never never use a tow chain when pulling out a vehicle!!!!!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What fender flares are those?

Also - please, never never never use a tow chain when pulling out a vehicle!!!!!

+1

when that breaks, you will be lucky if nobody is hurt. when it snaps it will sling, shoot your back window out and probably smack anybody close.

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a good way to wash the under carrige......run the sprinkler that goes back and forth, stick it under your truck for about an hour, then move it to another side...will wash the underneath easier :)

chevyrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well any day that you dont break anything offroading is a good day. How well did the A/T's handle the mud ?

Blackout

Reaction score
It was a blast until it was time to clean. I was even laying on the ground spraying off the mud from the under carriage. My driveway is brown now. I am still uploading pics and will post tonight, it's funny watching it gradually get dirtier. I'll post vids too.