My hoe leveled...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got out and took a couple pics of my hoe...specs are CCM 2.5 spacer up front, Suspension Maxx 1" spacer in back, Nitto TG's 305/55-20(33x12.5), American Racing ATX Vice in Teflon 20x8.5 18mm offset 5.5" backspace...

2361844_63_full.jpg

2361844_65_full.jpg

2361844_68_full.jpg

2361844_64_full.jpg

2361844_67_full.jpg

2361844_69_full.jpg

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So...do you have any rubbing issues with those tires and that leveling kit?

Last edited:

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great man. How do you like those Nitto TGs? I'm planning on getting some for my Yuke soon. Any road noise?

texas yukon

Reaction score
Nice truck! I got the idea for leveling my Yukon after seeing your Tahoe in another thread. What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_1116.JPG
    IMG_1116.JPG
    583.2 KB · Views: 142

hogfan

Reaction score
Wow, they both look good. Thats the first yuk (new) I've seen leveled.

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man that looks awesome!!!

i want to do the same thing but im new and have a few questions.

Does anyone know if leveling your hoe like this will void any warranties?

Also, where to buy and about how much for the leveling kits?

z71offroader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good man! i love the greystone metallic with all the black accessories! do you plan on smoking your tails? also where does the rear spacer mount? is it on top of the spring or on the bottom?

texas yukon

Reaction score
InTruck Design: My Yukon has Bushwacker OEM Style flares. Got them on line and had the local dealer paint them for me.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good man! i love the greystone metallic with all the black accessories! do you plan on smoking your tails? also where does the rear spacer mount? is it on top of the spring or on the bottom?

I do plan on smoking the tails and 3rd brake light. The rear spacer goes on the bottom between the spring perch and the spring.

08_Denali

Reaction score
Nice truck! I got the idea for leveling my Yukon after seeing your Tahoe in another thread. What do you think?

Both look fantastic!

Does anyone know if i can do something like the to my Denali? Since it's AWD, im not sure if the suspension is the same.:confused:

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both look fantastic!

Does anyone know if i can do something like the to my Denali? Since it's AWD, im not sure if the suspension is the same.:confused:
Same parts will work on your denali, just can't run longer shocks out back so I'd go with a 1" spacer or weld up some new shock mounts if you want to go higher.

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The nitto TGs are nice tires. i had them before I got new wheels. They are kinda soft as far as wear goes... I think I got about 40K onto them before I gave them to Jiminey.

08_Denali

Reaction score
Same parts will work on your denali, just can't run longer shocks out back so I'd go with a 1" spacer or weld up some new shock mounts if you want to go higher.

Thanks Boostaholic!

I dont really want to lift it much, i just want a more rugged, off road look. Im done lowering vehicles and throwing big rims on them.

I may even consider keeping it stock height, and throw some new 20's with some all terrain tires.

HMMMMMN :inc:

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The pro comp 275/60/20s will fit just fine with a leveling kit and they're buy 3 get 1 free right now. I'm running the 275/55/20s on my nbs with a drop and they're some of the best tires I've ever owned.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those with leveling kit spacers, have you tried them off-road? Also, are the CV joint angles ok and do the shocks top out?

I installed "quick lift" springs on my last truck (~2-inch lift) and the CV boots wore out quickly. Also, on drop offs the shocks topped out pretty easily.

I want to install these, but would like to get your input first.

Thanks!

z71offroader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you stay within 2-2.5" of lift in the front you should keep a safe cv angle and still have enough down travel that your not sitting on your bump stops. once you get to 3" you need to look at aftermarket upper control arms which total chaos sells and usually are run with replacement front coilovers.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Z71. I think I will buy the Truxx kit and install hopefully next month.