2005 YukonXL Bose Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nightkids

Reaction score
Hey, I hope I can get this info here cause i've been looking around for sometime.With that said...
Im looking for some info on my BOSE system thats been added to my 2005 YukonXL. It came as an option from GMC. I just wanted to know what size are the speakers that were added and if there's an amp or sub? I can hear the base but I cant seem to find the woofer. I was going to buy a new setup and wanted to know what I should get and if I can remove the bose speakers and put them in my other car?
Thanks In advance

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
door speakers are 6.5 in all 4 doors, 05 models had the woofer under the center counsal, if you pull out the cup holder you can see the amp. as far as puttin the Blows speakers in another car i dont see any reason why you couldnt, speakers are speakers

Nightkids

Reaction score
Thank you very much!! I didnt want to dig around looking for the sub :)

Nightkids

Reaction score
Ok one last thing...how do I remove the driver and passenger door panels to get to the speakers???