Speakers!!! Connection TROUBLE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phat LC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I have 2 components in the front (120 W RMS), 2 Coaxials in the middle rear (110 W RMS), and 2 small coaxials in the far rear above the 3rd row seats (85 W RMS)....

I currently have them ALL hooked up to a 4-Channel, yes, 4-Channel amp giving out 85 W RMS at 4-Ohms when hooked up to 4-Channels....

BUT....

I have a spare amp not being used, giving out 220 W RMS @ 2-Channel, 4-Ohms....

How could I connect that spare amp to be able to power all my speakers correctly?

I already have one 4-Channel connected to all 6 speakers, but I still have another one in my room not being used....

Just in case you want to know, the one being used is a Hifonics 6406, and the one in my room is a Hifonics 4406....maybe you can check out the specs to be able to help me out better....

ANY HELP OR ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT!!!

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might be able to bridge them. Bridging them will change the ohm load. But you'll lose your front to rear fader, you'll just be able to pan left and right.