Big Gay Ass Tahoe Shocks!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZachXSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my shocks today from boostaholic AKA Max... anyway I had them mailed to my parents house and my dad call's me and says "I got your big gay ass tahoe shocks!" I'm like what? and hey says thats whats on the box.
anyway.. I cant imagine how that got there? LOL:D
But my Dual shock hoops have shocks in them now and look really cool.
Thanks again Max
DSC00094-1.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your dad sounds funny.

i use my dads paypal and he always calls me and says, WHEN YA GUNNA PAY ME FOR THOSE STUPID ASS HEADLIGHTS YOU KEEP BUYING, HOW MANY GOD DAM LIGHTS DO YOU NEED, THIS IS LIKE THE 12TH ORDER AND YOU STILL OWE ME FOR THE FIRST ORDER. :lol:

aaron72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RT, I think you missed the joke. If I read it right, Boostaholic wrote "Big ass gay shocks" on the box that he shipped them in.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RT, I think you missed the joke. If I read it right, Boostaholic wrote "Big ass gay shocks" on the box that he shipped them in.

o ok. shoot, guess i got a wierd dad than, shoot *pouts* thought i was not alone for a minuite. :lol:

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude. gay or not, those shocks look awsome. It looks way mean now...it really changes the look from "lifted SUV with big ass tires" to "Dude, there's that guy! F**king run!"

ZachXSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude. gay or not, those shocks look awsome. It looks way mean now...it really changes the look from "lifted SUV with big ass tires" to "Dude, there's that guy! F**king run!"

haha... thanks man more pics at top of page

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My old man is much crazier, you aren't alone dude.

my old mans crazy, even in the hospital. lol, he called me friday to say there was a hot nurse and i should go flirt with her. said he would give me 50 bucks if i got one date with her :smilielol: