key/spacers before and after pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cey800

Reaction score
What does everyone think? I've got big shoulders, ya or nay. I will have to drop the front just a bit still.

Attachments

• yuk 1.jpg
    yuk 1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 181
  • yuk 2.jpg
    yuk 2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 225

cey800

Reaction score
Any ideas.....already installed the rear coil spacers

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think it already looks good the way you left it, theres still something missing though and i cant put my finger on it. any ideas from anyone else on what it is

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks fine, if anything buy some 3 or 4" rear coils and you can remove the isolator if it sits too high. Fender measurements?

cey800

Reaction score
Iwas thinking it need some painted fender flares.

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Throw some bigger tires on it, that should round out the look. What kind of keys did you use? Ford keys or an aftermarket leveling kit? And 1" or 1.5" spacers in the rear?

For what it's worth, I think it looks really good the way it is. I do agree that you could probably afford another inch or so of lift in the rear to completely level it out, but it still looks good now. Bigger tires!

cey800

Reaction score
It was an aftermarket kit and the rear spacers were 1"3/4. Was possible thinking of larger tires, I'm currently running on 265/75/17. Any suggestions?

USreconVET

Reaction score
Glad I found you. I'm looking to give my '00 LS 4x4 the exact same treatment (looking to fit BF Goody All Terrain T/A 285 75/r16) Can you list brands and specs on your keys and kit? Thanks.