totalled!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZachXSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a shame:nonod:

319808937.jpg

319808975.jpg

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap dude, that sucks! What happened? Did you roll it? Is that really totaled? Doesn't look that bad...

Edit: Wait, is that even your Tahoe?

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Good thing that's not yours, right? Does look like it did a roll or two, what's the story?

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MAN!!!!!! hope you are doing ok.... WHAT HAPPEN??

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more reason to love this Hoe's. It doesn't look too bad. I've seen worst roll overs.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow...makes you glad you drive a Tahoe...nice to see that even at that height all the safety equipment worked as normal...No one was hurt is all that matters...salvage what you can and post it in the classifieds.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh that sucks, he's cool and so is (was) the Z. If you look closely you can see how the passenger side rear wheel is about flush with the fender and the driver's side is WAY outside of the fender- it shifted the whole axle assembly over. With that lift only the fronts would stick out very much. That's probably what totalled it, and the roof damage just removed any doubt (or vise-versa). Damn, it hurts just to see this.

Dirty brown hoe

Reaction score
4x4

if your down to sell the 4x4 system off that hoe...ill take it...mine is only 2wd...and i would like to make 4wd...