want to get better sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennyvvvv

Reaction score
I have a 94 tahoe/blazer. want to know what if any radio can i fit in the factory position. I have yet to find any and all want to relocate the radio to where the equalizer is. Now I am not in love with this either. I was thinking of putting a video screen or gps in the factory radio space and maybe a new head where the equalizer is. Has anyone done anything like this or have any ideas

98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is it, a tahoe or a blazer? Most after market head units will fit, especially with the right dash kit. If your unsure take some measurments. I don't know about a blazer.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go to crutchfield.com see for yourself.. they have cd pockets that go in the old stock head unit location and then you can put your new head unit in the equalizer spot..

kennyvvvv

Reaction score
its the tahoe syle two door. But technically a blazer.i will try the cd pockets though.

KillerB

Reaction score
Believe it or not, Walmart is a good place to get installation kits. They sell Scoshe, it's pretty good stuff. That's about the only stereo stuff I'll recommend from walmart.

You can also make your own installation kit. I have used 1/4" plexiglass for the face, and MDF for supports for the new head unit. The plexi can be painted, and if you take your time, can be painted with a nice grained texture.

B