BDS 2 inch body lift on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZachXSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my BDS 2 inch body lift is all on... Pics will be up by noon, It's huge now.
51 inch's all the way around, and I think I can clear 40's now for sure.:cool:
I'm buying 38 15.50's soon!

ZachXSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as Promised
Before
DSC00100.jpg

After body lift
DSC00007.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

GMz71

Reaction score
Ive been wondering, can you no longer tow since you have the body lift? Cause I know on BDS's website it says you cant not. Also, if you did, is there anyway to leave the trailer hitch where it was?

Thanks

Ickulus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is off topic but where/how did you do the black badging?

ZachXSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been wondering, can you no longer tow since you have the body lift? Cause I know on BDS's website it says you cant not. Also, if you did, is there anyway to leave the trailer hitch where it was?

Thanks

The steel that bds came with is thicker than the steel I had to cut off from the bumper, I see no reason except welding why the stock setup can tow and the bds cannot. I am planning on getting it welded on as soon as I get my exhaust put on. Then it will be stronger than stock and I will tow my 8,000pound boat with it.

GMz71

Reaction score
thanks for the help....thats been the real reason i have opted not to put their kit on my truck

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sky's the limit, right? But is there no end to your madness??? LOL just kidding around, cause every time I see you got a lift set done there's another one. But gotta say I love your posts, and the truck, it looks great man. Damn it looks great.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a little to big for me but I think it is a nice truck and very cool looking, how high is that hoe?

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He said the fenders are at 51" all around, I'm guessing about 12" of lift plus the tires puts it about 14.5" above stock.