Override DVD Restrictions??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aus10cop

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there was any way possible to disconnect or override the DVD Player restriction that will not allow you to view movies from the front screen (unless the vehicle is in Park)? Is this what that GM Lockpick is for?

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey a FYI I think that Ebay item is a Coastaletech Gen4 Lockpick which you can buy from the manufacturer for $250 and it's a "buy it now" for about $280. $30 more on Ebay??? Of course, maybe they have better customer service than Coastaletech, but still... $30 is 30% of the way to a GMX320 upgrade.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any way I just caved in and ordered the GMX320; it better work cause i do not want to have to deal with Coastaletech's customer service.

2007TahoeLTZ4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was pretty patient b/c i didnt want to pay the insane price for the 320 but i eventually found some guy who bought one through a group purchase and listed it at the same price that he paid for it buy it now nonetheless

Chevyboy10

Reaction score
i have the new alpine 106 touch single den and i bout the piece of ebay for 30$ depending on which model and brand yours is...... just type in bypass for the brand and model on EBAY good Luck pm if more help!