Just Got Mine !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VF1000R

Reaction score
2007 Bermuda Blue 3LT - and OH it's Beauitiful !

Everything except Nav and Sunroof. Had to Order it because I wanted Bench 2nd and 3rd seats. The OWL tires set it Off nicely.

Spent the first night figuring out the radio and watching the DVD :) dang manual is an inch thick , all english.

I have noticed only one item and it may be my doing. For some reason when i programmed the 1 and 2 seat position, the drive side mirror tilts down even though the park tilt function is turned off.

And then Today, I drove a 2007 Corvette 3LT loaded, $58K list. Oh Well.

Added the Pic of the Bermuda Blue . Photo does not do it justice. The Tintcoat really shines in the sunlight.

Attachments

• IMG_1272.JPG
    IMG_1272.JPG
    537.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

VF1000R

Reaction score
Will do as soon as Wife gets back from Mobile. 1000 miles in the first week :(

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That can be changed by going into the DIC / Park Tilt Mirrors - when going in reverse, they can tilt down - can have driver and/or passenger set to do this or turn off. That is the only time they should do this, unless they were tilted down when you saved positions 1 or 2.

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was on the lot - this dealer had lots to choose from - it was a matter of what color and options - had everything I wanted and of course, a little more, but well worth it. I had a '97 LT before and this is so much nicer.

--Rich

VF1000R

Reaction score
That could be a problem getting it out of the wife's hands.:giggling: I know you're going to love it as I can't see myself driving anything else.

WELL , not necessairly so :) , Just bought that 2007 Vette. Talk about mood Swings !

And Yes , It's LeMans Blue !

VF1000R

Reaction score
Here Ya Go ,

BTW it took about 6 Weeks for the Tahoe to come in after order.

Vette is a 6spd Auto/Nav/XM/OnStar/yada yada yada... loaded :)

Attachments

• Img_1298small.jpg
    Img_1298small.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 22

VF1000R

Reaction score
Many thanks, I think the Grey (Gray) top sets it off rather than the Black, Also the Titanium colored interior is a lot cooler. Black in a vert during the summer just eats you up.

Did I mention it's got a 6 speed Auto :)