need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

azho

Reaction score
im trying to put a indash in my truck but i cant find the harness anywhere its a avh p5700 pioneer flip out does anyone know where i can buy the harness that plugs into the stock clip? everyone keeps telling me its gonna be 200+ dollars and i think thats crazy

brdnboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im trying to put a indash in my truck but i cant find the harness anywhere its a avh p5700 pioneer flip out does anyone know where i can buy the harness that plugs into the stock clip? everyone keeps telling me its gonna be 200+ dollars and i think thats crazy

Well i will assume you a have a 2007+ and in that case you can find one online for under $100 that keeps onstar, blinkers, chimes etc... Check out the pac os-3 or os-3B (bose), the peripheral gmah-lan or gmah-lanb (bose), or the metra axxess gmos-lan-01 or 02 (bose) there are more but i do not have model number of the top of my head.

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah if you have onstars and it chimes through your radio its gonna be expensive but you can find it circuit city or best buy

azho

Reaction score
i have a ls model so no bose but i do have onstar its a 08

brdnboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a ls model so no bose but i do have onstar its a 08

My previous post applies. There all good units. I prefer peripheral or pac but they all provide quality integration. I don't know if you are ebayer like myself but you can get one under 100 bucks on ebay and even cheaper from some retailers as well.

PHXdesertTahoe

Reaction score

JP Customs should have what you are looking for at about $110. http://www.jpcustoms.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=17687&cat=310&page=1
Also as brdnboy said you can probably find one on Ebay for even less.
Matt.

Last edited: