denali oem headlights vs aftermarket halos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukondriver

Reaction score
I have a 2002 SLT yukon, I want to upgrade the headlights, I love the look of the halo projectors but I have heard they don't work as well as factory lights

NOKUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not 100% sure on those headlights. I like them too and have been kicking it around some. I have seen HID Halos going for 100 bucks all the way up to over 1000 bucks. An auction on eBay that is selling the ones for over a grand stated that the cheaper ones are illegal. Not sure if that is correct or what the difference is.

Maybe someone can enlighten (dig the pun) us all...????

NOKUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, will they fit without any mods? That would be a decent option if so since I know eBay sells them and a few local scrapyards in the area may have a busted up Denali or two.

mark72501

Reaction score
from what I have heard they should fit

i was told the opposite...that they would NOT fit. again, that's just what i was told. but they said the denali has a slightly different grill, etc., and they don't fit. just my 2-cents from what i've heard...