Cold Air Intakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOKUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to help my '01 Yukon XL breathe a little better so I've been shopping the net for aftermarket intakes. Seems that there are numerous variations from cheap to really pricey. Can anyone recommend a brand and possibly give some details on ease of installation and how performance has or hasn't improved..? Are these even worth looking into?

sparksguru

Reaction score
K&N

I have a 2005 Tahoe and I have Flowmaster exhaust and put a K&N intake on recently. I have noticed that I am getting much better gas mileage than I used to. Today I got the Hypertech Power Programmer I bought last week and I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to get the best performance out of it.

vinc8nt2

Reaction score
how much did it cost you for the flowmaster? I have an '06 and planning to get one. does it really give a better mileage?

mickey_7106

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have k&N with flowmaster. but now i wish i would of gone with borla. it is expensive, but the HP gain is greater