Factory Back Up Camera Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave1441

Reaction score
Hi,
My 2007 Tahoe has the Factory Installed Backup Camera installed. It works fine for assisting in hooking up my 31 foot travel trailer to the Tahoe.

What I'm looking to do is to add 1 or more cameras to the back of my trailer. Once the trailer is hooked up to the Tahoe, I would like for the Factory Installed Backup Camera video to be switched off and the video from the trailers backup cameras be fed to the Tahoe’s built in monitor.

Is this possible, who can assist me?

Any information on this topic would be greatly appreciated,
Regards,
Dave on Long Island New York...

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,
My 2007 Tahoe has the Factory Installed Backup Camera installed. It works fine for assisting in hooking up my 31 foot travel trailer to the Tahoe.

What I'm looking to do is to add 1 or more cameras to the back of my trailer. Once the trailer is hooked up to the Tahoe, I would like for the Factory Installed Backup Camera video to be switched off and the video from the trailers backup cameras be fed to the Tahoe’s built in monitor.

Is this possible, who can assist me?

Any information on this topic would be greatly appreciated,
Regards,
Dave on Long Island New York...

That sounds like a good idea too....

veetek

Reaction score
Hi , link doesnt work anymore , does anyone have that file available still?

Thanks

GeoffP

Reaction score
Any chance getting this file sent to me as well? I just bought an 07 Tahoe and am looking to add a few OEM options that didn't come equipped.

Thank you
Geoff