Running Boards Off and Waxed!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZachXSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DSC00259.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree it looks great, but will you or your passengers now be using a rope ladder to get in?:lol: Sweet though...

SASCRAGGS

Reaction score
Truck looks great what type of lift

Truck and wheel tires choices look great. What type of lift are you running and why did you choose it? I am In the process of lifting my 07 GMC and bought a Rock krawler lift becsuse that is what I have used and currently use on my trail rig/crawler. I got the kit last week and just dont know if they know what they are doing in this market. I would love to shoot you some questions about your experince with the 07-08 that you had delt with CVs angles and off road ability just for stats their seems thier are more ways to lift these trucks and more compines telling you that they got it all figured out.

Thanks

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6" fabtech basic lift (measures over 8" actual), leveling kit strut spacers, rear coil spacers, bds 2" body lift = 12" total lift to accommodate the 38's.

ZachXSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: Truck is going under the knife again. Cognito 10-12 is going in with 20x10 monsters with 40 15.50 r20 Mud Grapplers. 14 bolt rear end w detroit tru trac, staying with 4.88's.:thumbsup: for Gas Mileage:lol:

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I commented already on this truck, but since it was brought back up, I have to comment again; that's a bad@ss truck.