Lowering a 2007 Tahoe LTZ - ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RDosdorian

Reaction score
I just took delivery of a 2007 LTZ with Auto Ride Suspension (I think it is called). Can this vehicle be lowered a couple of inches without adversely affecting the dynamics of this suspension system? If it can... where can I get the necessary equipment?

Thanks,

Ray

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen posts on another forum where there's a kit that works with the LTZ's autoride system but some have reported some Stabitrak and Traction Control issues with it. Sorry I don't remember the mfg. Bear in mind that the ride will necessarily be a little stiffer.

RDosdorian

Reaction score
Thanks.

I don't mind a stiffer ride. I have had sports cars for most of my life. I am looking for improved handling at this point.

SlickTahoe

Reaction score
I did the Eibach's. Rides great. Handles like a go-cart (maybe a 6000lb. go-cart) The kit comes with new push rods for the Auto-ride sensors. Everything works great. At first the front was too low. I added a leveling kit to the front to get it just right.
Tahoe1.jpg