Denali Lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chadlewis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2008 Denali and was wondering if there was any kind of lift kit for it...all i have found so far are just for yukons. If anyone has found anything please let me know thanks..oh btw I want to run 38s and 24s so its got to be at least a 9in" if i had to guess. thanks.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm confused.
38" tires or 38" ride height?

I looked into what you said and I think most Yukon kits will fit Denali's unless stated otherwise.
So you want to run 38" high with 24" wheels, that may not require a 9" lift most likely, if not then there are some ways to get that high to clear 38" tires.
I looked around my some of my fav. websites and saw some kits including a Skyjacker kit at www.4wheelonline.com under "Suspension Lift Kits". They also have other brands with kits for the new gen Yukons.

Last edited:

ZachXSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2008 Denali and was wondering if there was any kind of lift kit for it...all i have found so far are just for yukons. If anyone has found anything please let me know thanks..oh btw I want to run 38s and 24s so its got to be at least a 9in" if i had to guess. thanks.

I am running 38 15.50's on some 20 x 10 gunner 6's
Fabtech suspension lift, and 2 inch body lift
all will work with your denali
DSC00259.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

AlohaJeff

Reaction score
The only issue that you may have with installing a kit on a Denali is if yours has AWD. You could pick up a front driveline vibration and that might be why some kits you are looking at are NOT sold for use on a Denali. On a 2wd it's a non-issue.

Aloha