What else do I need

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sconapull

Reaction score
I have recently intalled both a Magnaflow exhaust and the K&N forced air induction kit. Gas mileage has improved but the 07 Tahoe is still a bit sluggish. Any thoughts?

kpanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would suggest finding a shop that does computer tuning in your area, and having them tune your truck on a dyno...you will get the most out of your mods that way. But you also need to keep in mind you're driving a big suv, so unless you slap on a supercharger or something, I wouldn't expect it to feel too fast. Coming from a GTO, I surely miss the quickness, but I keep telling myself to remember what I am now driving...

A good tuner will wring out some more performance for you...I'd recommend them over any hand held tuner. Maybe look on some performance car websites like ls1gto.com and I'm sure you can find some reputable shops in your area that specialize in the LS series motors...