Some wuss bastich with peanut-sized balls ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mach Daddy

Reaction score

Just a reminder ... my '99 Tahoe looked like this at the end of March:

1001071smry6.jpg

1001072smem3.jpg

And she looks like this today:

002ms6.jpg

006km0.jpg

Now ... this morning ...

I have a meeting every Friday morning at 7:15 at my church.

This morning I came out of my meeting around 9:30 and some spineless crackhead had punched the lock cylinders out of both the doors of my Tahoe. :mad2:

I guess someone scared them off before they ever got the doors open ... only damage was to the locks and door handles.

She'll be in the shop on Tuesday for about a $350.00 repair bill and I've got a $500.00 deductable !!! :mad2:

I vote we make it open season on worthless cowards that don't have anything but a bad habit and don't want anyone else to have anything either. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

NOKUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks. I've enjoyed checking out the work you have done to this Tahoe and it has turned out very nice. Guess it could have been worse.

I'll second the motion for an open season on scumbags.

Bandit5

Reaction score
I recently bought almost the identical truck... I'll bring the fire power (and people) if you buy the beer. BTW keep me posted on your progress. So I have something to compare mine to.:cuss: