Do I Need Keys?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rodrign

Reaction score
Quick question..... I have a 2007 Yukon XL. I want to raise the front about 1.5" to level out with the rear. Can I use torsion keys? OH.. and yes, it's a 2 wheel drive.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't need torsion keys, all you need are spacers for the front lift, Revtek has a good kit for the new body Tahoe's and Yukons, it'll easily clear up to 33" tires after installation.
Most Leveling kits will lift the front 2", so there are many brands to look at, www.4wheelonline.com has alot of good Leveling brands under the Level Kits tab.
The brand i'm familiar with is this, http://www.revtek.com/gmcsusp.asp#315

Last edited:

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score

rodrign

Reaction score
Thanks! Boostaholic, how much for the spacers? Would they be applied to the upper strut? I've seen some on ebay, some say applied to lower strut, others say upper strut. I can imagine upper strut spacers would be easier to install? I'm actually running 24s, however my rear end is sticking up. Just trying to somewhat level with a slight rake in the rear.