Got these done tonight...I can't stop smiling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KillerB

Reaction score
This is one of the best builds I've done yet. Took about 30min to install the set.

2673587234_40801dc14e.jpg

2673586306_61d0164c47.jpg

B

WrenchGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are those for...lol jp

Nice little pods there.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look pretty dope, I'd like to build some pods and colormatch them for the back but rear fill is overrated.

KillerB

Reaction score
Are those subs?

These are 5-1/4" coaxials. There isn't enough room for me to get 6.5's in that area. The sound is nice. I know that many people say rear fill is not necessary (and it really isn't), but I personally prefer to be surrounded by sound, plus they look awesome. The main goal and purpose behind these pods is to provide a rear channel for the future rear seat entertainment system I plan on doing. I want to have a switch that separates the front head unit and speakers from the rear DVD player and Dolby 5.1 surround. Rear door speakers will be the front channel, and the D-pillar pods will be the rear...still need to find a place for the center channel. Should be pretty cool, if I ever get around to doing it.

B