Do you greet another new Tahoe owner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LTZJoe

Reaction score
No, unfortunately I don't.

As a Corvette owner (which is where the wave started), I sometimes don't even get responses when I wave to other Vette owners - I can't imagine starting the wave for a vehicle that never really had it.

Don't get me wrong, I'd wave back if waved to, but I think the wave is Corvette-exclusive.

basecorvette

Reaction score
I agree with LTZ- I give a big smile when I see the new body style. But I have been waved at buy another 07 Yukon. I've only seen 1 07 GMC's on the road around here. I think he was as suprised as I was and just stuck his hand up.

Corvette- Save the Wave.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, the new tahoe is such a fine vehichle it should share the same wave as the corvette.

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yukon driver here, but I don't often wave at other Yukon drivers because around my town, I am the ONLY one in my age range with this monster. All other Yukon drivers are retired and don't seem as enthused to be driving such a gentle giant. I have driven to NYC in it and saw other drivers along the way, and I did get a few waves or the ever popular hand straight up with the palm facing out.