Newbie here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mytahoetoy

Reaction score
Wow, I own a Jeep and spend a lot of time on Jeepforum.com and just bought a 2005 Z71 Tahoe with 38000 on it for my other vehicle and thought, I wonder if there is a Tahoe forum and here I am! I don't think my Jeep will be driven much any more. I just can't get enough of my Tahoe. Have dreamed about getting one for years and years. I really needed a V8 to pull my heavy pop up camper. A 6 cylinder in my Chevy Astro wasn't cutting it anymore! Hope to learn a lot in here as I still do in the Jeepforum

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey man, welcome to the forum. This one is pretty new however its growing faster than I thought it would :crazy:

in any case, I myself have spent some time over there at the jeepforum as I used to have a built up ZJ. Only thing factory was the frame and doors.. :thumbsup:

Congrats on your new tahoe though, as these are some of the finest trucks I have ever seen GM build.

Take some pics and be sure to stop by now and then :cya:

mytahoetoy

Reaction score
Thanks, Ya I love my TJ and keep it in the garage with the top & doors off and just drive it when it's nice out (or when the wife isn't driving it I should say) Have always dreamed of owning a Tahoe and with 3 kids, needed a bigger truck with 3 seats and the pulling power for our camper. I'll post pics later even though it's just a stock Z71!