Yukon-CHROME UPPER & LOWER LIFTGATE TRIM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBake

Reaction score
Hello!

Does anyone know where I can get the chrome upper and lower liftgate trim for an 07 Yukon Denali? I've found it for the Tahoes but cant find it for the Denali! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BigBake

Reaction score
Hello!

Does anyone know where I can get the chrome upper and lower liftgate trim for an 07 Yukon Denali? I've found it for the Tahoes but cant find it for the Denali! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

gp56

Reaction score
Got mine from truckxpressions.com. They are made by Putco, part 400037. Should run you around $89 shipped.

ChiTownTimmay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just looked online and like the looks of those too. Do you know how they attach? I was looking at chroming out the exterior side mirrors but it says they attach with 3M adhesive. Not sure I want to trust something like that to tape, especially with how much wind those things get on the expressway.

BigBake

Reaction score
Yeah, I ordered the chrome mirrors too. Just for the bottom of the mirror to cover the black. I think they should hold on pretty good. I put chrome pillars on my 300C and they attach with the adhesive and I cant pull them off

ChiTownTimmay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I ordered the chrome mirrors too. Just for the bottom of the mirror to cover the black. I think they should hold on pretty good. I put chrome pillars on my 300C and they attach with the adhesive and I cant pull them off

So what you're saying is make sure they line up before you put them on or you're SOL! :)

BigBake

Reaction score
thats exactly what I'm saying. One of my pillars was kind of crooked and I couldnt get it off to fix it......oh well