installing autopage alarm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elpresidente

Reaction score
hey can anybody help me here i tried to instal a autopage alarm system on my 08 hoe, i used one of those online wiring schematics websites and they said that the ignition wire was the white one and when my installer was trying to test the that wire it wasnt it. my truck continued to turn on when the kill switch wasnt working because of this white wire....
has anybody had this same problem? please help!!!!!

Grounded

Reaction score
First off did you get this fixed. Second the ign wire in that truck is not white....

Elpresidente

Reaction score
no i have not attempted it after the 1st time. so what color wire should i be looking for and do you know of a good web site where i can get good ass schematics??????
here is my email if you want hit me up directly. "[email protected]"

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Ignition wire is pink.
I don't mean to sound rude, but are you sure it's a good idea your particular installer should be performing the task? Especially in newer vehicles, almost everything is controlled by low current serial bus circuits via computers and modules that are easily damaged and expensive to replace. A good installer will know how to use a dmm and the correct procedures for locating wires without a schematic, and how to find the right circuit when an available schematic is wrong. The ignition wire is one of the easiest wires to locate. Just my .02, hoping people will heed this and prevent unnecessary damage and frustration.

Last edited:

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree with the good advice, you don't want to be experimenting with these things, not these days. BTW, I want one of these too, what did you get?

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no joke i just ordered my autopage from one of my dealers today somebody tried to steel my ho yesterday even with no key hole on the driver side door ...they just thought by breaking the door handle completely off they would be able to open my door sucks but shiit happens

i ordered the autopage 2 way pager alarm with all the bells ad whistles it cost me 170 for everything pm me and i can hook you guys up with this deal

i have some diagrams that autopage tech's emailed me for installation

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no joke i just ordered my autopage from one of my dealers today somebody tried to steel my ho yesterday even with no key hole on the driver side door ...they just thought by breaking the door handle completely off they would be able to open my door sucks but shiit happens

i ordered the autopage 2 way pager alarm with all the bells ad whistles it cost me 170 for everything pm me and i can hook you guys up with this deal

i have some diagrams that autopage tech's emailed me for installation

Might have to hit you up on that one of these days, sounds pretty good.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay Jeff, are there extra discounts for guys named Jeff?

Sincerely,
Jeff

Just Playin.