So which Radio Has it all???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoenupe

Reaction score
Good day fellas, I'm new to the site and have for weeks just been looking around trying to find out what DD Head unit to purchase for 07 LT Tahoe. I would appreciated if you guys could help me out. Clarion has a few units that come blootooth and steering wheel ready and not to expensive, Pioneer has a few but it looks like you need extra stuff for onstar/steering wheel/ blue tooth..... Suggestions please??? :confused:

Last edited:

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got the pioneer z2 and it does have it all but....
ipod,blutooth require an extra charge to get the adapter unit

nav,dvd,built in hard,etc....these are all built in

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
z3 is the $hit!!!!!!!!!! it wasn't out yet when i came across my z2 for $650 !!! i couldn't pass up that deal

Renny

Reaction score
I have the Z2 as well. You may hear some grumblings about it not working well. It's all BS. Mine works great. THe bluetooth is tempermental. You just have to place the phone microphone in a remote location at the dash to not get feedback from the A-pillar speakers that handle the telephone audio.
Jazejeff, that a great price for the Z2. Refurbed i presume? I got mine refurbed as well. But I paid $900. The refurb units are top notch if you buy it from a authorized dealer. They usually look like they're brand new. Just buy a 1 year warranty from Fairtrade and you'll have the same deal as Pioneer.

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the main reason i bought it was the price and it is brand new .one of those once in a blue moon deals!!!!

Renny

Reaction score
that is amazing price for a brand new unit. that is like 65% off list. where did you buy it?