replace factory system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD99KON

Reaction score
hey guys im just joined this website today and it looks good. i just got a 99 Yukon, everything is stock and i want to change the factory audio system. i have a cd cplayer, but i don't know where to start on the speakers. Plz help.

98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your question is kind of broad. It could be your looking for componets for the doors, 4 12's in the back, power options, what ever.If your just looking for the stock sizes they are 6 1/2's in the doors, fronts with 1" tweets, 4X10's over the doors in the back. Some decide on wiring the new head unit themselves as others buy a kit. Search around this site for help with the factory amp. As for speakers, it's a choice you have to make. How deep your pockets are. There are general opinions on what's the best. But does it fit in your pocket. I've heard budget systems rock as well as top line systems. Welcome to the site and GL with your decisions!