Lockpick Group Buy????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vipergts2000

Reaction score
Looks like there are a lot of people on here interested in the LockPick and other items associated with it. Has anyone put together a group buy or been able to get a better price than the website? Ebay has them for 275.00 so I guess I will go that route if not.

gbleezy

Reaction score
Check out this thread http://tahoeforum.com/showthread.php?t=3044&highlight=lockpick

The group buy from chevyavalanchefanclub.com still works so you can get the gmx-322 for $250. I bought mine 3 weeks ago and I just went to coastaletech.com and the discount still works.

Basically, just register at chevyavalanchefanclub.com and then go to coastaletech.com and use the same login/password and enter chevyfan as the promo code and it should work. I also bought the ipod lockpick and got it for $89.

vipergts2000

Reaction score
Check out this thread http://tahoeforum.com/showthread.php?t=3044&highlight=lockpick

The group buy from chevyavalanchefanclub.com still works so you can get the gmx-322 for $250. I bought mine 3 weeks ago and I just went to coastaletech.com and the discount still works.

Basically, just register at chevyavalanchefanclub.com and then go to coastaletech.com and use the same login/password and enter chevyfan as the promo code and it should work. I also bought the ipod lockpick and got it for $89.

Awesome! Thanks for the post! I want to do both of those so that is what I am looking for!

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, I paid full price. Haven't even installed it yet, wonder if I can return it or get a retroactive credit...

gbleezy

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for the post! I want to do both of those so that is what I am looking for!

This forum helped me out a lot so I thought I would just return the favor...glad to help. I am extremely happy with both products as they work flawlessly.

PMD GTO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whohoo! Thanks for the tip. Just got mine today, pretty fast too since I just ordered them late Sunday afternoon. Now the only problem is I don't have a vehicle to put them in until Mid-Sept. :( Thanks for the information about the GP! Incase anyone doesn't figure out how to use it here are the instructions.

GMX-320 Lockpick Discount Still Active
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After much searching, finally found another forum with a $100 discount still active on the GMX-320 Lockpick. Here's the original forum thread:

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com...tml#msg1558505

GMX320 Lock Pick - $249 - $100 off!
Gen 4 Lock Pick - $199 - $50 off!
iPod Lock Pick - $89 - $40 off!

Here's the instructions:

1. Go to www.coastaletech.com and place item(s) in cart.
2. When done shopping, hit the Secure Checkout button.
3. Enter coupon code "ChevyFan" and hit the Register button.
4. You must use your forum Username from www.ChevyAvalancheFanClub.com as your UserName, then enter any password you would like.
5. Finally complete the form as you would normally. Your discount(s) will be applied to your cart automatically.

Just tried this code earlier today, and the order was placed successfully with a $100 discount on the GMX-320. Can't beat the deal...

Stoney1

Reaction score
Thanks PMD GTO, that's slicker than a gravy sandwich. Saved me a hundred bucks.
Do you happen to know of a good deal on the Tellphone 5000vi?

Mikenewb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whohoo! Thanks for the tip. Just got mine today, pretty fast too since I just ordered them late Sunday afternoon. Now the only problem is I don't have a vehicle to put them in until Mid-Sept. :( Thanks for the information about the GP! Incase anyone doesn't figure out how to use it here are the instructions.
How long did iy take you to get your 322? I ordered mine about 5 days ago, and they have not sent any confirmation that it was sent. I emailed them inquiring about my order and they have not emailed me back.

PMD GTO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long did iy take you to get your 322? I ordered mine about 5 days ago, and they have not sent any confirmation that it was sent. I emailed them inquiring about my order and they have not emailed me back.

I received mine in 3 days. Not sure what to tell you. :confused2:

vipergts2000

Reaction score

Took mine about a week.

savaytse66

Reaction score
So the discount will not show up until after placing the order? I'd feel so much more comfortable if it posted before I entered my CC info and such. I have already registered on Coastaletech, so when I enter the code, I cannot hit "register" and re-enter my info. Any hints? I've used MANY promo codes on different internet sites, but I've never seen one set up quite like this.

Thanks,
Chris

vipergts2000

Reaction score
I dont think it comes up right away but I know it is in there before the final submit.

savaytse66

Reaction score
I dont think it comes up right away but I know it is in there before the final submit.

I just ended up re-registering with my wife's information, and it worked fine. Got $100 off.

Just picked up the brand new '08 Yukon XL yesterday, so I'm glad I found this forum. The info has been great so far. Thanks guys.

bonehunts

Reaction score
I'm at the same point that I want to make 100% sure I'm getting the discount. Were they giving them on the GMX-322 since it's updated??

I'm at the "submit" screen with my CC info input and just want to make sure before I pull the trigger.

savaytse66

Reaction score
I'm at the same point that I want to make 100% sure I'm getting the discount. Were they giving them on the GMX-322 since it's updated??

I'm at the "submit" screen with my CC info input and just want to make sure before I pull the trigger.

I just got the $100 discount on the 322 last week, but the discount DID show up before I entered my payment info.

Mikenewb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my 322 last week using it no problem. I dont remember the sequence of what shows up, but make sure you enter the code before you gt a total. I do remember that. enting the code before the total..

vipergts2000

Reaction score
My friend was trying to buy one but it never came up with the discount. He sent them an e mail and they said that it has expired....I may want to sell the one I just bought as well as the IPOD Lockpick. Not so sure I am happy with the functionality.

PMD GTO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm probably going to sell my iPod lockpick. The Nav screen isn't the best to work with and it's just easier for me to plug it into the Aux Input and the scroll through the iPod.