Tahoe Forum - Chevy Tahoe Forum

Tahoe Forum - Chevy Tahoe Forum (http://www.tahoeforum.com/index.php)
-   TrailBlazer / Envoy (http://www.tahoeforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What do you think about the Trailblazer SS? (http://www.tahoeforum.com/showthread.php?t=1823)

Crazydefense32 08-27-2007 03:12 AM

What do you think about the Trailblazer SS?

I have been looking at the Trailblazer SS and after taking one for a test drive found out they are screamin' fast! Although it is not that practical for me and I am not planning on buying one, what do you guys think about them? :Chevy:

Jordan23 08-27-2007 03:33 AM

They really appeal to me in the dark blue color and will look at one everytime I see one. But, I still would get a GMT900 over them. If I had to get a TB though it would be the SS model. If they would update the TB the SS would be even better.

Hawstly 08-27-2007 02:44 PM

I think they look great but just too pricey IMO for such a small truck. I would rather go with a Hoe for the cost. :Chevy:

Crazydefense32 08-28-2007 01:58 AM

Yea, they are pretty expensive, but I for the LS2 motor I think it is worth it, I wish that Chevy would drop the LS7 out of the new Z06 Vettes into the Tahoe to make a Tahoe SS, I would definately look at that. However I don't know if it would turn out like teh TB SS, when I test drove it my face peeled back, thats how fast it was! :Chevy:

Jordan23 08-28-2007 02:09 AM

The Tahoe would have to lose a lot of things and weight to be an SS model. I really can't wait for the new Silverado SS it's suppose to have the LS7.

Crazydefense32 08-28-2007 02:27 AM

If they drop a LS7 in the Silverado SS, that will definately put it in Ram SRT-10 category, damn, now I am going to have to save more money to buy a Tahoe and a Silverado SS!! :Chevy:

bparker 08-28-2007 01:53 PM

:giggling: I know what you mean. GM has put out several very attractive new models recently and its hard to choose these days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazydefense32 (Post 9330)
damn, now I am going to have to save more money to buy a Tahoe and a Silverado SS!! :Chevy:

Crazydefense32 08-29-2007 01:39 AM

Yea, they just keep coming out with new models that make me drool :drool: and unfortunately my bank account doesn't agree, or else I would own myself a GM collection!! :Chevy:

LAP TOP GAMER 10-13-2007 12:18 AM

Call me weird, but cars should be fast, but is it really a good idea to have a vehicle with a high CG go fast?

Crazydefense32 10-13-2007 03:34 AM

Actually the trailblazer SS has a pretty low center of gravity, actually suprisingly so. When I test drove I started out driving it like I would drive a Tahoe, becuase they are both SUVs and I assumed they would have that high center of gravity, but about 5 minutes into it I figured out that I was driving like crap and started to drive it like my twin-turbo Golf, and it really grips!! Although there was a little more body roll than my Golf it wasn't much different, and my Golf has almost no roll! :Chevy: