Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clkelley

Reaction score
15% OFF ALL R1Concepts Brake Parts
EXCLUSIVELY From Synthetic Motorsports Thru October 31st!!!

FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $99

USE PROMO CODE "SME15"
SMS_15_OFF.png

NOW Through October 31st Synthetic Motorsports is proud to bring you EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS On R1Concepts Brake Parts. If you need brakes, now is THE right time to get them taken care of for LESS! In some cases you can purchase R1Concepts brake parts for less than stock replacement parts while receiving better quality and braking performance!

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE R1CONCEPTS ONLINE CATALOG

CONTACT CHRIS FOR MORE APPLICATION, PRICING & ORDERING INFORMATION

clkelley

Reaction score
SALE ENDS October 31st! I want to thank those that have placed their orders for the support! Click the banner in my signature to see what other sales are ending and come back often to see what is New. Our current promotions will always be listed on the homepage. While you are there, take a look at the "Friend's Rides" page and let me know if you would like to see your Rides there.

Please let me know how I am doing on the new web site, if you don't see something you are looking for, shoot me a pm and I will see about getting it added to the store. We offer a LOT more products than what the store shows.

Thanks again for the support!

clkelley

Reaction score
This sale is still on, until Halloween. That being said, interest and inquiries have been high so I wanted to let everyone know that I will be on the road for most of the day today. Please email questions about your needs, include your year make and model info and I will be returning all quote requests later this evening.

Thanks for all the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.