2007-2011 Tahoe Yukon Cracked or Broken Dashboard in 2007-2011 Tahoe Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Larry100

Reaction score
For those of you that own a 2007-2012 Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban or Denali Escalade, you might want to continue reading this post.. We may have a solution for your problem..GM Dealerships are not in the habit of wanting to replace the defective item unless you are very lucky..But you will only find the problem to come back very quickly as they still use the same material as the original one..

Our solution is an ABS Vacuum Molded plastic dash cap cover. from TXDashcovers.com ...Looks and feels like the original but are vacuum formed instead of injection moulded, lasting much longer at a fraction of the cost of original. These install over top of existing cracked or broken original dashboard with a bondflex adhesive, normally in less than 30 Minutes..Can be painted/dyed to match the original color that you currently have now..Made in USA........Visit TXDashcovers.com for more details and pricing

http://www.txdashcovers.com

Last edited:

PChief520

Reaction score
Have not seen it .....

Installed!!! I have a 2011 suburban with the crack I front of the cluster on the driverside!! Can I see a installed product!!!

PChief520

Reaction score
Thank you Larry...

Wow that was a nice write up/photo of the process!! I bought my 2011 LTZ in October, didn't notice the cracked dashboard until we drove it home the next weekend. Was a little pissed off about not seeing the crack behind the cluster. Called the salesman and he said theirs not much he can do (used car lot). I have the tan color seats with a dark brown dashboard.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 5

Larry100

Reaction score
The only brown colors (in aerosol cans) we offer that might match pretty close , are the Bluebird brown and the Monterrey Brown. Neither would match exactly, but that is as close as we can get..Go to our website at TXDashcovers.com and Look under dash cap paint..If those will not suit your needs, you may have to custom dye the dash cap