97 two door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshw87

Reaction score
For sale is a 1997 two door Tahoe LT Z71. This Tahoe has 687XX original miles on it. I believe I am the third owner of the vehicle. The inside of the is in extremely good condition for its age. It has gray leather interior. This vehicle runs great and has no problems with it. I just had the AC compressor and the water pump replaced along with a new serpentine belt. I did a complete tune up at 60k miles. I had the transmission flushed and transmission filter replaced, new spark plugs, rear and front axel fluid changed, transfer case fluid changed, new rear drum seal. At 66k the back rear brake like broke so it was replaced along with new brakes on the front and new brake calibers. This truck is ready to go for another 60k miles before it needs any tune up. The Tahoe has a 6in suspension lift by Rough Country, along with 35in Nitto all terrain tires on 17in XD rims. I also had Westin running boards installed. This Tahoe is an LT and comes with ice cold air, power seats, power mirrors, stock CD player and cassette player. The previous owner had fog lights on it with after market switches installed. The lights along with all the wiring have been removed. It does have an after market alarm installed. I have never had this truck off road or abused. It has a 5.7 V-8 with no aftermarket parts at all, it also has the z82 package which is the tow package. If you have any questions please feel free to call me with questions. 513-314-6069 my name is Josh. Please call me for serious buyers only.

Attachments

• IMG_2024.jpg
    IMG_2024.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2026.jpg
    IMG_2026.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2025.jpg
    IMG_2025.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 3

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First post is to try and hock your ride? Really?

joshw87

Reaction score
Well obviously I am tryin got sell it so why not put it somewhere where people have common interest? It seems like a smart move to me

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not post on Craigslist, that is usually how the selling game is done.....

Do you see many other first timers around here trying to sell their ride? Mostly people trying to get thier stuff running right/ looking right/ tricked out... But still have intent to keep it......

HighRollerRich

Reaction score
That's a good looking Tahoe. Hopefully you'll sell it to someone that appreciates the low mileage.