aftermarket headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTF. When you discribed her daddy's bentley, I got the image that he had a REAL Bentley, like an Arnage or an Azure......not a Bentleyfied Volkswagon. Give me a freaking break. If it doesnt have the pathetically dated, tank of a 6.75 Liter V8.....then it isnt a real Bentley. And my GOD.....if anyone dented my car with theirs.....they would be dead. When we had golfball/baseball sized hail here a few weeks ago, I had my entire family outside in it trying to cover up my car. They were saying "What if we get hurt?!!" and I was like "Then we have a hospital!!!" Heh, sorry for taking this SOOO off topic, but dents in cars gets me on my soapbox QUICKLY.

yea, but its still a bently, i not in to them but i know it said Gt on the side, not sure about continental. i have a garage so hail is not a worry here, but i do have that constant fear of vandalism or theft, so i have an alarm system for just the garage. :smilielol:

back to topic do what you want , but i like them.

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want them to make some GOOD aftermarket LED headlights, like the ones they are going to stick on the Escalade Platinum Edition.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what light do you put in the one all the way to the right then?

inner one is high, projector is low, top one next to the LED's is the DRL, but what would that last one be?

Kaimana

Reaction score
imho dont like em at all. Too much goin on, they need to come out with something simple and stylish if im ever to go after market on the headlamps.

z71offroader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the outside bulb is your signals...the outside amber strip is just a reflector...which i wish wasnt there.

Vrrooom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new Tahoes have a really nice front and the headlight is a huge compliment to it. The all clear headlights with the halos really take away from this. They need to make something similar to the factory housing w/ black inserts but in a true projector... that would be hot!