Bought a hard used 09 LTZ on July 4th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PatDTN

Reaction score
Bought a LTZ with a few problems. It was the only way I could afford something with all these features.

I also joined the tahoeyukon forum and have solved a number of issues. I replaced the brake light switch to fix cruise control, the tailgate release button, tpms sensors, and have a suspension compressor on order.

Presently trying to figure out a feeling like a bicycle chain skipping. It happens in auto mode. I ran down into low range and couldn't decide if it happens there or in 4wd high. I need a better place to test that. It happened in 2wd at first but stopped after the foray into low range. Yes it still happens in auto mode.

Loving the air conditioned seats. Didn't realize the bluetooth wouldn't stream music. My wife approves of the ride height and comfortable seats. The seat heaters will get exercised by my wife, I'll have mine on cool. The Bose speakers are nice too.

White with tan interior stays a little cooler than my light blue Buick Roadmaster wagon (for sale now.)