Hello from Va.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRose

Reaction score
Hey friends. Not new to forums but new to this one. A couple years ago I had a 95 Yukon and loved it. However I had to trade it for a new work truck as I was in a pinch. I hated getting rid of it but at the time I had no choice. I then for some reason picked up a 99 Ford Exoedition. What a mistake that was. That thing was nothing but problems.

I was able to pawn it off on some sucka (yea and I don't give a damn) and picked up my new toy. I got a 97 Tahoe LT. Truck has 220k on it but has paperwork of a new motor 88k ago. Apparently some dip**** at a quick lube never put oil back in the motor after an oil change and the owners didn't make it far before it self destructed. So the shop was required to put a new motor in the truck at the shop of the owners choice and they went to a dealership.

Other than the leather on the front seats being trashed the truck is in incredible shape. Everything works flawless. Picked it up for $2200 which I feel was reasonable. It's really my 3rd vehicle so might get a couple thousand miles a year.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 2