Need help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turbo91awd

Reaction score
Ok folks I'm new here and not having no luck anywhere at other forums. I have search with no true answer. Please help. I have a 02 yuk 4x4. Slt. I am running a set of pacer wheels in 18x something. With 285/60's. I have found a set of wheels that I love but scared they won't fit. I'm not even cranked yet which I am going to do this weekend. The wheels I want are 20x10's with 4.887 bs and -14 offset. Tire size I'm thinking will be 285/50/20. I have seen some trucks with xd series wheels with -25 offset and 285/50/20's. that are not lifted. Can I pull this off with very mild trimming and just a crank to level. My brother in law is running 305/50/20's on a 9 inch wheel and he is just barely cranked. That's why I'm curious if I can pull this off. The wheel shop called there dealer and said I could fit them with the above tire. But another says I will need keys and spacers. I'm lost and don't want to buy 1200 in wheels and can't run them. Thanks everyone.