New guy from Pennsylvania

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skeebs

Reaction score
Hello all!

New guy checking in from Cheswick, PA.

Picking up our (new to us) 2003 GMC Yukon SLT tomorrow. 123k on the clock. Runs smooth, mechanically sound, bodies not too shabby only one little rust spot (easily repairable) above the passenger wheel well, it has petty little issues like any 10 year old vehicle would, but nothing myself and my mechanic friends can't solve. I'm pleased with it and the price and looking forward to adding her to the fleet, I've always had a thing for and wanted a Tahoe or Yukon. And the time has come.

It will be my wife's driver more than mine, but I'll be the maintenance manager/man behind the wrench.

I prefer to do any work on the vehicle I can and that's where good forums like this come in handy and I am grateful to become a member... . And when I can't do my own work on my vehicles (if time or health get in the way), then I let my mechanic friends take over. It's always good to have friends/mechanics you can trust in situations such as that.

First thing I want to do is get the build sheet on it and get to know all about her and how she rolled off the assembly line.

Looking forward to being a part of the forum and learning more about my vehicle.

Thanks again to the forum owners for starting this group!