New Soon To Be Tahoe Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jewild

Reaction score
Hello All,
I been a long time member of FSC (Full Size Chevy (truck)),
never thought I'd own a new Tahoe, with prices increasing as fast as they are, but I came across one that may/may not be an awesome deal.
A guy I work with bought this new in 05, I knew he just was never really happy with it. He's more of a pickup guy and actually drives his beat-up 85 chevy pickup more then anything. So over the years I kept saying, "whenever your interested in selling, I may be interested in buying".
Well he wife also works here, and after talking to her, she put a little pressure on him to either start driving it or get rid of it because it's just taking up space in the garage. So yesterday he approached me about it.
I stopped by his house and took it for a long ride, stopped and picked up my wife and let her drive to make sure of no issues if she ever needed to drive it.
Gotta say this thing is beautiful.
White 2005 LT, nav/entertainment, 4 captain chairs, 3rd row split seats, sunroof,,,,,,,,you name it. Loaded everything.
ONLY 15,100 MILES.

I know he wants $20K, to me the deal is ok, not great.
But knowing how particular he is and that the only time it wasn't in the garage was when it was sitting at the dealer when he bought it, just makes me think it's a decent deal.

Let me know what everybody with more experience with these think.
Also, can the navigation be used with out paying for the OnStar ?
(probably been asked a million times, but I didn't find an actual factual answer)
Glad to be a member, hope to be here soon and more often

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 3

jewild

Reaction score
10 days, 91 reviews and no posts.

ANYBODY OUT THERE ??

pappadukes98

Reaction score
To much