New Tahoe Owner Has Marital Question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crpthird

Reaction score
Here is my story. Any advice is appreciated.

I had been looking out my office window at our corporate presidents 2011 Tahoe LT since October. She was such a pretty white 'Hoe. She was sitting there. Sad. Dejected. No one loving her. And she has all the LT goodies any guy could ask for. I finally could no longer resist her call of "come touch me big boy..."

So I went to the Treasurer's office and said why is this lady all alone in our front parking lot? And he said she had been dumped for a younger model. So I said Hey - is she cheap? He said Yep - and dern near good as new. He gave me her key.

So I wheeled her around to the back lot and we parked for a while. Those were some good moments. So I brought my wife back for a visit on the weekend when no one was there to see us and we had a threesome. When she started, we punched one button and there were Hott Buns on smooth leather seats everywhere... It was good. So good, that my wife decided I could bring her home for keeps! So I did.

She is now living with us and we are planning more threesomes. But I am now scared my wife is going to dump me for this 'Hoe and leave me with the lesser built Trailblazer....

Help. What should I do?

Signed,

I love my White 'Hoe....

PS: Anybody want an old Durango? She's kind of fat and eats a lot, but she is really fun in the snow!