New to the Chevy Family

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwardncsu

Reaction score
Our 1st Chevy - a new to us, lightly used 2015 Suburban LT. Will be a replacement for my wife's Honda Odyssey which was totaled by an 18 wheeler so her wife's daily driver, but give me the option to tow the boat around some more now :)

Already starting on some modifications to make it "ours".... little stuff to start - WeatherTech mats & anti-glare / scratch protector for the MyLink screen arrived today - vehicle specific mount for the iPhone charging cradle should be here tomorrow. Black bow-ties, locking lug-nuts, console organizer are on the way - along with some supplies so that I can perform a full paint correction to get rid of "pre-installed" swirls and then apply Optimum Opti Gloss coating and then some paint protection film..... just need things to warm up a bit to get that accomplished.

johntaxin

Reaction score
Our 1st Chevy - a new to us, lightly used 2015 Suburban LT. Will be a replacement for my wife's Honda Odyssey which was totaled by an 18 wheeler so her wife's daily driver, but give me the option to tow the boat around some more now :)

Already starting on some modifications to make it "ours".... little stuff to start - WeatherTech mats & anti-glare / scratch protector for the MyLink screen arrived today - vehicle specific mount for the iPhone charging cradle should be here tomorrow. Black bow-ties, locking lug-nuts, console organizer are on the way - along with some supplies so that I can perform a full paint correction to get rid of "pre-installed" swirls and then apply Optimum Opti Gloss coating and then some paint protection film..... just need things to warm up a bit to get that accomplished.
Pictures please