Newbie 99 Hoe from Ontario Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IronMan4Real

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, new to the forum. Just purchased a 99 Hoe 4x4 for my wife.
Its from Florida and came up last year. This will be her first winter.
I just had it soaked in Krown Rust proofing. Its got low miles, nice 350 Vortec, 100% rust free, Pewter.
I own a 95 Caprice 9C1 former cop car, that looks nothing like a cop car anymore. Its lowered,painted silver and works very well and for sale.
My son and I just built his 79 Malibu. Its a moredoor but a V8 full frame, and excellent start for a young kid in the hobby. He is 14. It is plated and insured and we show it at local shows and cruises.
A bit about me. I have owned 70 vehicles todate. I am a true gear head.
Have owned some muscle cars and toys in the past and bikes too.
I have had an incredible life thus far.
Surviving the worlds most painful disease on the planet known to medical science, having had 4 brain surgeries, having met Jay Leno and toured his private garage, private meeting with Tim Allen,Chip Foose,Gene Winfield,George Barris,John Force, just to name a few. I am also a huge Elvis fan and have met Lisa Marie,and made friends with his barber and nurse.
I am a former barber myself(former owner of a garage themed hotrod barber shop), also worked in factories, and years as a service advisor working for GM and Honda. I am a strong supporter of rescuing dogs as I have one.(adopting is not rescuing)
I hope I can help others on here and as well have some questions answered myself.
I no longer work due to my health but spend my days helping others globally with my disease looking outside the box, advocating and trying to be positive.I do have many down days too. I apologise in advance if some days I may come across as harsh. Its not my intent. Apologise in advance.
ill try to post pics of our rides

IronMan4Real

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1999 Tahoe-wifes
1995 Caprice SS-mine
1979 Malibu MoreDoorSS-sons

Attachments

• 99Tahoe.jpeg
    99Tahoe.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1
  • c12.jpg