Not happy with tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ATTOJ

Reaction score
I bought IPCW bermuda black tail lights and they fit good and everything but i dont like the look. On the website it looked really black but with the glass over it it makes it look white and it doesn't go with my dark blue. I dont know if smoking it would make it better but im looking for that stealth black look.

i bought these before but they didn't fit worth a **** but this is the look im really going for

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Part....c0.m245&_trkparms=72:543|65:12|39:1|240:1318

tail light reccomendations would be nice but iv looked everywhere but they dont seem to have good quality ones that have the looks i want. maybe i should just take my stock ones and smoke em?

79powerwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score

HaKs310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not try color matching them to your truck? I've seen a couple of guys who have done it around here, looks nice. Think the ration would be 1o to 1.
1 part paint/10 parts clear coat.