operation misfire impossible solution?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAMAREIBOL

Reaction score
I have a 2004 5.3 V8 4x4 with 150.000 miles.
The powertrain lights appeared on my dash and was indicating p302 code showing a injector that was bad because an electrical issue. I changed this injector and made a cleaning with new seals for the rest and checking the electrical connections resulting in perfect work.
The light still showing on. and showing 02 sensors, misfire detection but now just a generic P300.
I have changed for a brand new catalyzer, new O2 sensors, new ignition coils, new spark plugs, new spark plug cables and cleaned the MAF sensor and K&N air filter. Also throtthele body has been cleaned.
Still showing the P300 misfire code and the engine runs bad at idle and when ist running.
The last tghing i have checked is that just touching the gas pedal or pushing down to accelerate the powertrain light flash and when doing nothing stay lighted.
I delete the code and sometimes appears the dash light in the next minutes or sometimes i can do 150 miles with no dashlight.
my lasdt thinking is a bad pressure fuel sensor butin my case is a 2004 tahoe and from this year is inside the fuel tank so i have to remove it.
what other things do i have to check?
any idea about this P300