Removed roof racks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diesel_187

Reaction score
Hey fellow Hoe owners I recently removed my roof racks or luggage racks whatever you call them. I was wondering if anyone knew were I could get the plugs or whatever to go in the holes cuz right now I just put the screws back in.

Thanks in advance,
Diesel

Diesel_187

Reaction score
I will look for them tonight after work, thanks for the quick response on this matter.

Diesel_187

Reaction score
I looked at my local hardware store for those plugs and no one here in Jacksonville, FL has them I will jsut have to figure out something else... thanks again

EdHenry88

Reaction score

I am a first time poster here so I dont know if the image showed up but on my 07 LT I have this washer type thing welded into my roof. I found some screw snap caps on the internet that are white to match my truck. I dont know if they will work but we will see when they arrive and I will take more pics.

Diesel_187

Reaction score
Sorry haven't been on here in a while but let me know if they worked and what website you found them on.