Subscribed Threads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rebound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, every time I post, it "subscribes" me to the thread, and e-mails me when new posts are made.

I know how to delete the subscription, but am I missing the option to not subscribe when I post?

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to go to User CP and Unsubscribe from the thread if you no longer want emails everytime someones responses to that thread.

Rebound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I said, I know how to delete the subscription, I'd like to know how to not subscribe in the first place!

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry - again, under User CP, Edit Options, Messaging & Notifications, Default Thread Subscription Mode, select Do not subscribe and save changes.

thekl0wn

Reaction score
Also, when replying to a thread, click the "Post Reply" button, and after entering the reply, scroll down to the section which says, "Thread Subscription" and select the appropriate level. This suggestion is only to change what you have selected as your default... e.g.: You want email notification for every thread you reply to, except the current one, so you select a notification other than your default.