03-06 silverado front clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen a photo of our model Tahoe/Yukon with the silverado front clip on it? if so, care to share pics?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I've seen a couple Tahoes with the Silvy clip on the front. Don't have any pics though, but I liked it. Some people like it, some don't. There was one on cardomain but I don't remember the username it's under. I'd check cardomain; I'm sure you'll find a couple.

Copper&BlackYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would look really good if the front bumper was lower and didn’t pull in so much at the bottom. With a new air dam/valence to give it a more aggressive look and a good paint job that would look really hot! The ebay one looks like a trailblazer got fat eating cookies.

yukondoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's one, its a 2dr Tahoe, one of my favorites. It looks really good on the OBS Hoes and Kons.

Attachments

• Sweet Hoe4.jpg
    Sweet Hoe4.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Sweet Hoe5.jpg
    Sweet Hoe5.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 14

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont particularly care for the one on the ebay page but i like the GMFS hoe. Love the HD hood, makes all the difference. i dont care for the chrome bumber seeing how thats the only thing chrome on the whole truck

I do like it though... doesnt look nearly as good on the Z71. I think it needs the lade roof rack and no side trim for sure

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IM gunna be honest, I dont like the look at all, but the Grill on the silverado has never really grown on me (03-07 classic) so I guess thats why I dont like it. But it just looks out of place on the tahoe.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanna see a Yukon with a sierra grille and bumper swap

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132456

DSC01206.jpg

DSC01199.jpg

DSC01210.jpg

DSC01211.jpg

morlan

Reaction score
Tahoe front clip

I would like your old Tahoe clip for the front of my Avalanche. Do you still have it? Thanks.

morlan

Reaction score
Tahoe front clip

Hi. I would like the front of your Tahoe for my Avalanche. Do you still have it? Thanks.