07 Tahoe Wont Crank, All Dash Lights on, Service Errors on Display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tuggz85

Reaction score
I have a 07 Chevy Tahoe and my wife drove it a few hours prior to this happening. When she went to leave again she went to start the truck and the truck started but then cut off. She went to try and start it again and it would not start. All I get when i turn the ignition is a slight delay where nothing on the dash shows except the check engine light for approx 7 seconds. Then all the dash indicators lights come on and the display reads, Service Stabilitrak, Service 4 Wheel Drive, Service Air Bag. After looking throughout the internet I come down to checking every single fuse and found none blown. I read several posts that had the same symptoms and they said it was the BCM. So I located a website that i could purchase a new BCM and they would pre-program it for me according to my vin number. Ordered the new BCM and it arrived today. I changed out the BCM and STILL having the same issue!!! Please someone help before i pull my hair out.

ChefRock

Reaction score
I know this sounds crazy.
Try unplugging the mirror and see if that changes anything. I'm having the same issue with mine when the mirror is plugged in. It's the onstar auto dim mirror.