08 hybrid new receiver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08srqgmc

Reaction score
Hi..first post...I did make effort looking through general forum and hybrid search to no real luck..so please I post this thread for fair and honest feedback..I will try and provide as much info as needed to get the proper help I am looking for..and thank you before hand to th is a that help..
I own a 08 gmc Yukon hybrid white 4x4..and it has 82000 miles..not that it's needed but I've changed the hybrid batteries once since I've owned it and I pull a 7500 lb boat with ease..I love my hybrid and take very good care of it..but recently I'm considering a new head unit..it has the Bose system with hybrid display but it's non interactive..it's just a moving picture of the hybrid system..I can't make or do anything t o it..even though the head unit is tyouch screen...I find the nav outdated and not user friendly and slow...I also have a second seat DVD player in ceiling..
I'm looking for model number suggestions, parts,modules, and any item as needed incliding aptience to replace head unit...keeping chimes,onstar..more then likely I'll lose the hybrid picture but I don't know if I can actually replace this unit...I contacted crutchfield and they said...I don't know...they were speechless.. ij have the email of our chat..
I'm looking for feedback..or if anyone did this..
I want the new head unit to have
1. A faster more user friendly nav
2. Wifi capabilities
3. Sirius radio
4. Bluetooth
5. Tv
6 dvd,CD
7. Mp3,mp4 playback
8. Possible pandora,dash or Iheart play store capabilities
9. Usb
10. Aux
Not asking for much am I
I also want steering wheel controls to work...
The only thing crutchfield said was possible pioneer 8400 display but itbwasnt too impressed..
This is my first post..don't beat me for spelling or puncuation..I will let a few days or week go by in hopes to get more then 1 reply...this is a serious inquiry as crutchfield to me to start here because they couldn't help...I'd love to hear your feedback and what you did if any and the head unit you chose and if you did it yourself...I'm eventually going to change the whole audio system but the head unit is first..money no object...I want what I want...th v much srqgmc
Can this even be done...I will be doing it myself...I got a monkey wrench and a butter knife to assist me in the install