2 Inch rear drop 04 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enzo88

Reaction score
Okay so ive been researching lately and my fiance wants to even the rear end with the front height and i found a nice set of 2 inch lowering coils for the rear but im curious if i need to do any other adjustments to anything or if its just a take out stock put in drop and be done, do i have to get new shocks or ride on the stock shocks for a bit until i get more money? anything will help guys looking to get done this coming week please and thank you!:rolleyes:

NCFD4303

Reaction score
:welcome:

Im not very good with suspension but i would think that 2" lower coils and shorter shocks in the rear should give you what your looking for. Hopefully clkelley will see this and chime in he is the suspension guru.

Enzo88

Reaction score
thanks for input also i noticed the other day like the front end is resting on the bump stop is that normal or what, its a smooth ride but ive never seen any such thing sitting on the bump stops